How To Wear Leather In The Summer
Photo’s by Jill Andrew
With the advances of technology gone are the days of hard leather, hello soft buttery leather ! I paired my black biker jacket with this feminine polka dot blouse from Wet Seal (good news it’s on sale! ) , grey skinny jeans and of course my one and only Christian Louboutins. Here are 5 tips for how to wear leather in the summer.
- Don’t wear a leather jacket on the hottest day of the year! You think it would be obvious but I once saw a girl sporting a leather jacket sweating like a Christian in a strip club. Instead opt for leather shorts, a leather vest or a mini skirt.
- Pair a leather jacket with a ultra feminine blouse like this one from Wet Seal Junior for a fun and flirty look.
- Look for light weight breathable leather jackets (yes they do exist)
- Wear a edgy leather jacket on a cool summer nights so you can look effortlessly chic
- Don’t be afraid to try colour! Look for leather in soft pastels.
How will you be wearing leather this Summer/Fall?
Blouse courtesy of Wet Seal .
Posted in Uncategorized